Groups & Meetings
For group tours, we have over 1,000 hotel rooms convenient to I-65, just south of Louisville Kentucky. Your group will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere just outside the city of Louisville and still convenient to great “spirit filled” attractions of Kentucky’s Bourbon Trail and Bullitt County’s Wine & Whiskey Trail.
Looking for a great location for your next conference, meeting, trade show, or social function? Paroquet Springs Conference Centre has all the elements to make your event or meeting memorable.
Group Tour Overview
Group Tours – 20 Years Experience!
- Off I-65, 20 miles south of Louisville
- “Southern Backroad” attractions
- Within a day’s drive of two-thirds of the US population
- More than 1,000 affordable hotel rooms & affordable dining
Jim Beam Country
Your group will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere just outside the city of Louisville and still convenient to great “spirit filled” attractions!
Of course, you must visit the distilleries. James B. Beam Distilling Co. and Four Roses are so handy you can smell the sour mash cooking! Reserve your space for the Beam Made Bourbon tour or one of the shorter tasting experiences. Four Roses Warehouse & Bottling Facility offers a distinctive Barrel & The Bottle guided tour and Bourbon & The Barrel guided tasting experience that shouldn’t be missed.
Our four award-winning wineries give a little sweeter taste for the palate and have indoor and outdoor tasting areas for you to relax and unwind. Check the website calendar or follow each winery on social media so you do not miss their specially scheduled activities. Who doesn’t enjoy live music and painting with their favorite wine?
Shepherdsville’s fourteen lodging properties offer all your favorite brands with the southern charm you have come to expect.
Shepherdsville, KY offers great spirits, great food and great lodging in a location convenient to all Louisville, Central Kentucky and distillery attractions!
Group Tour Attractions
- James B. Beam American Outpost
- Four Roses Bourbon Warehousing & Bottling Tour
- Brooks Hill Winery
- MillaNova Winery
- Wight-Meyer Winery
- Forest Edge Winery
- Bernheim Forest & Arboretum – (Year-round activities, Leeds® Certified Visitors Center, and the forest is larger than the Island of Manhattan)
- Paroquet Springs Conference Centré
- Heritage Hill Golf Club
- Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass (Kentucky’s Newest and Largest Outlet Shoppes!)
- Churchill Downs & KY Derby Museum
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
- Muhammad Ali Center
- Derby City Gaming
- Horseshoe Casino
- Urban Bourbon Trail
- Derby Dinner Playhouse
- Belle of Louisville
- Fourth Street Live! Entertainment
- Mammoth Cave
- The Kentucky Bourbon Trail®
- The Corvette Museum
- Fort Knox’s Patton Museum